Thursday, May 27, 2010

Prayer to the Holy Spirit (Apostles of the Holy Spirit)


Come, Holy Spirit, fill my heart with Your holy gifts._

Let my weakness be penetrated with Your strength this very day that I may fulfill the duties of my state in life conscientiously, that I may do what is right and just. 

Let my charity be such as to offend no one and hurt no one's feelings; so generous as to pardon sincerely any wrong done to me._ 

Assist me in all the trials of life, enlighten me in my ignorance, advise me in my doubts, strengthen my weakness, help me in all needs and embarrassment, protect me in temptations and console me in all afflictions._ 

Graciously hear me, O Holy Spirit, and pour Your light into my heart, my soul and my mind. Assist me to live a holy life, and to grow in goodness and grace. Amen. 



ShareThis


Technorati icon Technorati Cosmos: other blogs commenting on this post