Monday, February 2, 2009

Joined faves and mahalo



While joining Mahalo answersa service like the Yahoo answers of which I am a member and have stop for the moment of offering answers is a service of asking questions and offering aswers from a variants of topics you can find on this planet, I came accross to a bookmarking service faves which is bookmarking service.I have joined both sites to raise my pr on my blogs and as google recommends joined sites that will boost your capacity to be connected with your friends.

On the other side, it also makes me aware of the various services and give me a horizon of option to choose from the best site that offers more. Generally every site has its own product to offer differently from other which make them unique. As in knowledge we know that no one has the monopoly of truth, on the internet, no site whether website or blogsite has the monopoly of service.


"Faves.com’s free website delivers recommendations personalized to each user’s topics and people of interest. Through a unique Topic Network, Faves.com users are connected to other members who make the highest quality recommendations in their respective areas of interest. Faves.com is led by an experienced group of entrepreneurs formerly from Microsoft®."



Technorati icon

Technorati Cosmos: other blogs commenting on this post